2.8
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I made the reservation to stay one nite in OKC. I made it clear it was my husband, myself and our poodle.

I figured there would be a pet deposit, but that wasn't discussed when I made the reservation. I was shocked and utterly pissed off when the front desk person wanted to charge us $75.00. That is so outrageous. It should be considered a much lower rate, when one nite.

I will never stay again. I also wasn't told there be and incedently fee. Candlewood charges me $25.00 pet fee.

Just saying. I've stayed at Candlewood many times.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). zanslip is overall dissatisfied with Staybridge Suites. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Holiday Inn that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Staybridge Suites.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Staybridge Suites to other companies on our site.

Comments